Click here to upgrade your browser.
- over 100 years of experience in public service contracts
- a broad spectrum of business activities for building comprehensive solutions
- managerial values supporting teamwork
- acknowledged financial strength
A broad spectrum of integrated business activities
VINCI Concessions: Design, development, programme management, operation in the following sectors:
- Parking facilities
- Bridges and tunnels
- Public facilities
- Railway infrastructure
Under the following brands: VINCI Airports, VINCI Park, Lusoponte (Lisbon), Gefyra (Rion–Antirion), Severn Bridges (Wales), Olympia Odos, Via Solutions Thüringen (Germany).
VINCI Energies: Design, construction, maintenance:
- Energy networks
- Traffic lights and urban lighting
- Technical equipment for buildings and facilities management
- Industrial optimisation and automation
- Telecommunications infrastructure and solutions
Under the following brands: Graniou, Axians, Actemium, Opteor, Citéos.
Eurovia: Design, construction, maintenance:
- Road and motorway works
- Waste recycling
- Urban development
- Materials development and production
VINCI Construction: Design, construction, maintenance:
- Facilities management
- Civil engineering
- Hydraulic engineering
- Structural repairs
- Geotechnical engineering
Under the following brands: VINCI Construction Grands Projets, VINCI Construction Filiales Internationales, VINCI Construction UK, Soletanche Freyssinet, VINCI Construction France.
The Group’s management values
VINCI believes its primary asset is its employees and draws its energy from the momentum of each of its divisions and their subsidiaries and its strength from the synergies developed between them.
The Group unites its expertise through three key management values.
- Decentralisation: each of the 2,500 subsidiaries is responsible for its own growth, within the framework autonomous management and according to the principle of subsidiarity.
- Empowerment: VINCI endeavours to take full advantage of the entrepreneurial culture that has driven each of its entities since its creation. It encourages local decision-making and independent management.
- Transparency: each entity practises standard-compliant financial and social reporting, which underpins the overall transparency of the Group. Several Pivot Clubs promote the cross-business sharing of technologies, know-how and best practices.