This website is not compatible with your Internet Explorer 6 browser. The website's graphics and functionalities may be degraded.
Click here to upgrade your browser.
Click here to upgrade your browser.
In accordance with France’s Digital Economy Law no. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004, we inform you of the following:
- The www.vinci-concessions.com website (“Site”) is the property of VINCI Concessions, a French simplified joint stock company with a share capital of €3 275 481 440. The company is registered at the Nanterre Commercial and Companies Registry under the number 410 001 952, and its head office is at:
9 Place de l’Europe
92851 Rueil Malmaison Cedex
Tel: +33 1 47 16 40 60
- Communications director: Thomas Barbelet
- Publication manager: Fabien Tisserand
- This Site has been registered with the CNIL, France’s data protection authority, in accordance with the country’s Data Processing, Data Files and Individual Liberties Law no. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004, amending Law no. 78-17 relating to information technology, data and civil liberties, as amended, and is hosted on Devolia. The CNIL registration number is 833209.
- The Site is governed by French law; visitors accessing the Site from outside France must ensure it is in compliance with locally applicable laws.
- Since the legal notices may be changed at any time, without notice, we advise you to read them regularly. Last update: june 20th, 2011.
- Axel Heise, Francis Vigouroux, Cyrille Dupont, VINCI and subsidiaries picture libraries, DR.
Creation and design
- Made by Devolia
- Any information we collect is used exclusively by VINCI Concessions’ Communications Department. No personal data is passed to third parties.
- Any personal information you give VINCI Concessions is subject to the provisions of France’s Data Processing, Data Files and Individual Liberties Law no. 78-17 relating to information technology, data and civil liberties, as amended. Under this law, you have the right to access, correct and delete your personal data. You can exercise that right at any time by writing to: VINCI Concessions, Correspondant CNIL, 9, place de l’Europe, F-92851 Rueil-Malmaison Cedex, France.
- VINCI Concessions owns, reserves and retains all property rights, and in particular intellectual property rights, to this Site and its content, including reproduction rights. Accordingly, the partial or total reproduction of this Site or its content is strictly forbidden without VINCI Concessions’ written authorisation.
- Brands, patents, logos and other distinctive signs appearing on this Site are the property of VINCI Concessions or are the subject of a user’s licence. No rights or licences may be granted in respect thereof without the written authorisation of VINCI Concessions or of the third party owning those rights.
- Users of this Site must read and agree to abide by the terms and conditions of use.
- VINCI Concessions shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from accessing or using this Site and/or its content, including inaccessibility, loss of data, damage, destruction and viruses that could affect the user’s computer equipment and/or the presence of viruses on the Site.
- VINCI Concessions has used all reasonable care and skill to provide reliable content on this Site but gives no warranty that the content is free from inaccuracies or omissions. Accordingly, VINCI Concessions cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions or for the unavailability of information or services. VINCI Concessions reserves the right to improve and/or change the content of its Site at any time and without notice. Accordingly, users acknowledge that they use such information at their own risk.
- Any use of the said information and data is solely at the user’s risk. Accordingly, VINCI Concessions shall not be held liable for the content or inaccuracy of all or part of the information displayed on the Site, or for any investment order or decision based on such information.
Links to other websites
- This Site may include links to other websites or Internet sources. Insofar as VINCI Concessions cannot control these external sites and sources, it is not responsible for enabling users to access these external sites and sources. Accordingly, VINCI Concessions shall not be liable for the content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or from these external sites or sources. These links are offered as a service to VINCI Concessions Site users. The decision to activate the links resides solely with Site users.
- We would remind you that non-affiliated websites are subject to their own terms and conditions of use.